New patient appointments are now available. See Office Policies for scheduling new appointments.
Secure video sessions are available for established patient visits.
A computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone with camera, microphone & internet access are required.
To make your next appointment by secure video, send an email to email@example.com with “Tele-Health” as the subject line and we will reply with instructions and a link to join a secure video session with your provider.
Florida Psychiatry Associates (FPA)
General Adult Psychiatry and Mental Wellness for the
Treasure Coast and Palm Beaches
Established in 2011 as JoAnna VanVleet, D.O. LLC and after adding more practitioners to handle the ever growing needs of the area, the practice was renamed FPA in 2016.
In addition to seeing patients Dr. VanVleet serves as FPA’s Medical Director.
FPA’s goal is to partner with our patients to provide exceptional outpatient mental health care for the Treasure Coast and Palm Beaches.
Common issues addressed:
• Sadness, depression and grief
• Adult ADD (18 and over)
• Anxiety, situational stress, chronic insomnia
• Memory problems, dementia
• Bipolar disorder, mood swings and anger issues
• and more…
Dr. VanVleet is available for:
• Clinical psychiatric evaluations and consultations
• Outpatient treatment and ongoing medication management
• Forensic Psychiatry consultations, competency evaluations and expert testimony
• Lectures, interviews and panel discussions on various psychiatric topics
Dr. VanVleet is dedicated to providing the expert care you need, with the personal touch you want. She is experienced in the latest treatments, familiar with ongoing research in the field and, most importantly, endeavors to treat every patient with exceptional care and compassion.