*** Dr. VanVleet is fully booked through December ***
*** Kim Hadler, PMHNP is taking new patients ***
JoAnna VanVleet, D.O.
General Adult Psychiatry and Mental Wellness for the
Treasure Coast and Palm Beaches
Dr. VanVleet is Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and is fully qualified in general as well as forensic psychiatry. Her goal is to partner with her patients to provide exceptional outpatient mental health care for the Treasure Coast and Palm Beaches. Dr. VanVleet maintains her private office in St. Lucie West, Florida.
Common issues addressed:
• Sadness, depression and grief
• Adult ADD (18 and over)
• Anxiety, situational stress, chronic insomnia
• Memory problems, dementia
• Bipolar disorder, mood swings and anger issues
• and more…
Dr. VanVleet is available for:
• Clinical psychiatric evaluations and consultations
• Outpatient treatment and ongoing medication management
• Forensic Psychiatry consultations, competency evaluations and expert testimony
• Lectures, interviews and panel discussions on various psychiatric topics
Dr. VanVleet is dedicated to providing the expert care you need, with the personal touch you want. She is experienced in the latest treatments, familiar with ongoing research in the field and, most importantly, endeavors to treat every patient with exceptional care and compassion.