New patient appointments are now available. See Office Policies for scheduling new appointments.
Video appointments are being used for established patient return visits. A computer / laptop with camera, microphone & internet or smartphone / tablet are required.
To make your next appointment by secure video (telehealth), send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply with instructions and a link to join a secure video session with your provider.
JoAnna VanVleet, D.O., F.A.P.A.
General Adult Psychiatry and Mental Wellness for the
Treasure Coast and Palm Beaches
Dr. VanVleet is a Board Certified Fellow of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. She is fully qualified in general as well as forensic psychiatry. Her goal is to partner with her patients to provide exceptional outpatient mental health care for the Treasure Coast and Palm Beaches. Dr. VanVleet is an Osteopathic Physician with private offices in St. Lucie West, Fl.
Common issues addressed:
• Sadness, depression and grief
• Adult ADD (18 and over)
• Anxiety, situational stress, chronic insomnia
• Memory problems, dementia
• Bipolar disorder, mood swings and anger issues
• and more…
Dr. VanVleet is available for:
• Clinical psychiatric evaluations and consultations
• Outpatient treatment and ongoing medication management
• Forensic Psychiatry consultations, competency evaluations and expert testimony
• Lectures, interviews and panel discussions on various psychiatric topics
Dr. VanVleet is dedicated to providing the expert care you need, with the personal touch you want. She is experienced in the latest treatments, familiar with ongoing research in the field and, most importantly, endeavors to treat every patient with exceptional care and compassion.