SERVICES – Please note Dr. VanVleet does not process psychiatric disability applications.
Dr. VanVleet is qualified to treat patients with a variety of problems, such as:
• Adjustment disorders due to job, stress, and life-phase transitions
• Adult (age 18 and over) attention-deficit disorder (ADD/ADHD)
• Anxiety/panic attacks
• Bipolar disorder
• Depression, seasonal affective disorder, premenstrual dysphoric disorder
• Grief and bereavement
• HIV-related mood and cognitive problems
• Treatment of mental health conditions while undergoing infertility treatment
• Memory problems and dementia
• Post-traumatic stress disorder
• Psychosis and thought disorders
• Adverse side effects from psychotropic medications
Dr. VanVleet’s patients can expect a high level of professional care. Dr. VanVleet takes the time to understand her patients’ concerns and perspectives. She performs a comprehensive psychiatric evaluation at the time of the initial visit in order to determine an accurate diagnosis for every patient. She seeks to partner with her patients to formulate individual treatment plans designed to offer patients options which best suit both their needs and wants.
Please contact the office for current rates.
Please note: Dr. VanVleet does not process psychiatric disability applications.